“Writing Product Reviews “
March 2nd @ 9:00 am PT
Make them organized and easy to follow.
We discuss our experiences while writing product reviews. We consider tangible products, service and apps in our definition of “product”. Being clear about why we are doing it and who we want to connect with. We follow a consistent process and make use of our own templates. Make them organized and easy to follow.
- Begin with keyword research. Try Jaaxy
- Do your research about the product and take notes. Use Google search to discover what others are saying and something about the company.
- Collect some visuals.
- Start writing using your own template.
- Record & embed a video.
- Give Amazon Poly a try.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)