“ Working From Home“
April 14th @ 9:00 am PT
LA will share a recent blog content
We make a distinction between Working At Home and Working From Home. There is no doubt a different way of thinking in each. Problems are someone else’s problem to fix OR problems are all mine to fix.
We recognize the world of work has changed forever. Employers will need to change or improve many of their systems to accommodate workers working from home.
Regardless of whether we are employees or solopreneurs working at home, there is a need for structure in our time, space, relationships, technologies and habits.
To access the full blog go here: https://lowellann.com/tips-working-home/
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)