“What Is Trust?“
March 17-2020 @ 9:00 am PT
Fred Jones of Our Future Leaders gave us a presentation on trust
A couple of definitions: Trust is ….
- Confidence, faith or hope in someone or something
- The ability to be relied on as honest and truthful
Elements of trust: Honesty, Communication, Reliability and Integrity. Each having a few aspects and characteristics.
What’s the trust process? We meet someone or something, we resonate with some aspect and we dig a little deeper, we listen to what our gut tells us and we communicate and test – then over time trust develops.
“Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair”
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)