“Tips For Writing Great Posts“
How to ensure that your list members open and read your posts
Important to know just what you want to write about, then do some keyword research. You need an enticing Title that evokes emotion, curiosity or responds to a need or want. Using power words or phrases helps to do that.
Depending on who your intended audience is, decide on the appropriate writing voice – Newspaper style or conversational. Must write for the skimmers – by keeping paragraphs short with strong headers and lots of white space. Are you appealing to new audiences or are you nurturing a regular audience? Good to mix it up. If writing is painful for you, hire someone to do your writing but be clear about what your message should be and who you are writing for so that you can instruct the writer.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)