This Week’s Topic:
What can we use Mind Maps for? How do they help us?
Click on this image to be taken directly to YouTube Live.
While you are there, be sure to Subscribe!
Notes: Wikipedia definition: A mind map is a diagram used to visually organize information. A mind map is hierarchical and shows relationships among pieces of the whole. It is often created around a single concept, drawn as an image in the centre of a blank page, to which associated representations of ideas such as images, words and parts of words are added. Major ideas are connected directly to the central concept, and other ideas branch out from those major ideas.
It helps us engage both sides of our brain while organizing our thinking and assembling ideas and processes. Uses: brainstorming, project design and management, storyboarding, creating book/content outlines, coaching content notes, speaking notes, mapping a journey, creating a life profile, preparing for exams.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)