“Solopreneurs Prepare For A Personal Emergency“
March 24-2020@ 9:00 am PT
A group discussion that will stimulate our thinking about taking care of our business in the event of an emergency.
Covering our business commitments to clients:
Our families usually don’t know how to do our work so this makes it necessary to find another service provider that we trust to cover for us. It would be important to create a written agreement signed by both in advance.
Someone needs to access our systems:
Important to provide access to our computer to someone trusted so that our backup service can be contacted. Create an Emergency Plan for Small Business and make its location known to a family member who can initiate the process of connecting with your Back Up.
Make sure someone has access to your LastPass program that contains all your passwords. Look for “Emergency Access” inside LastPass.
Ensure that you have appointed someone to be Power of Attorney should you become incapable of taking care of your business and banking. Ensure that you have a Personal Will in place that lets your family/ executor know what you want to be done with your business after you are gone.
Visit DottoTech’s Online Legacy Course for details on taking care of social media.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)