“Let’s Learn Something About Virtual Reality“
Sept. 8-2020 @ 9:00 am PT
Shani Thomson shares her VR experience.
We got to view of the Oculus Quest device that can be purchased here:
Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset – 64GB https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P6RJ39C/
To get started people begin by playing games and then discover Social Games such as Elt Space where they get to know others who are participating. There is a Facebook group called Oculus Quest for 40 and Up where you can meet others in this age group.
VR is gaining traction in a variety of industries: gaming where it all started, medical training, military training, tourism, entertainment, exercise, meditation, sports fishing, family connection. It looks like an emerging field of creative endeavour that will help people earn a living.
You can see some videos that VR folks have created in YouTube
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)