“Kajabi vs. WordPress”
Jan. 14th @ 9:00 am PT
Jay Neill will share his observations
Success all depends on the work we put into our business websites. We must constantly create content!
Kajabi is a content management system for building and maintaining a knowledge product type website. It integrates a lot of processes that make it very efficient: hosting, landing pages, sales funnels, events, email automation, payment collection, affiliate work, video storage.
Kajabi is unlikely to be suitable for businesses just starting out.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)