“Introduction to Teamviewer“
March 31-2020 @ 9:00 am PT
David Flannery will share how he uses this interesting software
Apologies – some computer gremlins were at work this morning.
Many of us find ourselves helping friends & family tap into various programs needed while being isolated and working from home.
Teamviewer allows the helper to take over the friend’s computer remotely with the purpose of fixing a computer problem or demonstrating how to perform a function. It depends on a great deal of trust between both parties. Both need to download the program from here https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/. The free version is reserved for personal use only; the premium versions are for commercial use.
Once installed both parties are provided with a User ID and password. The helper is given the password by the friend so that s/he can provide the assistance required.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)