“How To Network On LinkedIn“
October 1st @ 9:00 am PT
LA will share results of attending a LinkedIn Ninja session.
You can get more info about using LinkedIn with Crystal Thies here: https://www.linkedinninjatraining.com/Get3rdFriday
It’s important to build a LinkedIn habit. Connect with people, introduce people, refer people. Comment on their posts or at least “like” the post. Give Kudos when you appreciate something someone has done. Provide a recommendation that details something they did well.
Prospecting: MUST have a clearly defined target group. Open the Search Box, select People and all Filters, set up from all the sections and Apply. You get an extensive list for you to connect with. Your message must be about them, not you. How can you assist them?
Build a culture of referrals!
P.S – Friend Paull Murray shared this very valuable link on Social Media Examiner
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)