“How To Hire A Web Developer “
July 6-2021@ 9:00 am PT
Don’t get scammed- Good advice from the experienced ones
Before You Start
- Make some notes;
- What should the site do?
- Who will be your audience and what do you want them to do?
- How much are you prepared to spend?
- How much do you want to be involved?
- Do your research online for possible Free Lancers & be sure to check reviews before taking financial action
- Be prepared for in-depth conversations (phone, Zoom, in-person);
- Ask lots of questions;
- Seek and interview references;
- Evaluate their examples;
- Gain clarity around timelines.
Links for Research
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)