“How To Enjoy Change“
May 19th-2020@ 9:00 am PT
You feel the pressure to change but also feel the resistance
Initial questions: Are there changes you hope will happen now that we have experienced a pause? Our hope is:
- that we discover some common ground from which to create a better world.
- that people will educate themselves about our current realities.
- that we will find people who will support us as we take the baby steps toward the changes needed.
Are there changes you know will happen? We are already observing some things:
- People will do less in-person shopping and turn to online ordering
- Many businesses will struggle or close – restaurants for example
- People will begin to support local businesses
- There will be luddites who will need to learn how to function online
- There will be more and more concentration on online security
- There will be people who see nothing but opportunity going forward, just as there will be people who shut down and contract.
- There will be many people requiring a lot of help.
- There will be conflicts about what is truth and what is not, causing an us-them atmosphere.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)