“Hosting Conversations on Zoom“
October 15th@ 9:00 am PT
Vivek & LA will share their experience. (Keeping it simple)
1) Getting started: Go to Zoom.us and set up an account. You can select Free or Pro ($14.99/mo)- both allow up to 100 participants and unlimited meetings. Pro allows for Live Streaming to several different platforms (Facebook and YouTube for example) Download the program.
2) Settings. There are several that apply to the variety of ways that you might want to make use of Zoom. In particular, select Allow live streaming the meetings, found in In Meeting (Advanced)
3) Scheduling meetings. Get the Chrome Extension Zoom Scheduler. There are three places you can schedule a meeting – On the Zoom website, in the desktop Scheduler and in Google Calendar.
4) Inviting people. Send an invitation from your Google Calendar, Copy invitation text and send to your email list. Other tools that can be used: Use Vivek Rao’s Chipmunk to give participants a way to sign up. Let people schedule for themselves in Book Like A Boss,
What to use Zoom for: Personal one-on-one meetings, Group gatherings like masterminds and success circles, Presentations using Sheets or PowerPoint, Interviews, Instructional videos.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)