“ Facebook Basics for Solopreneurs “
Jan. 26-2021@ 9:00 am PT
Bethany Bland shares her extensive knowledge of Facebook
Business Page Advice:
- Always an enticing image
- Linking to something
- Text the shorter the better
- No links to your website
- Create events from page
- Make the text inviting using bolding etc.
- Start with a question that relates to a problem you will solve.
- Meant for conversation & engagement
- A place to share valuable info with people with a common interest.
Personal Profile Advice:
- A place to express your opinions
- To connect with friends and family
- The place where people get to know you as a person.
Links That Were Shared:
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)