“Discover Discord “
Nov. 10th – 2020@ 9:00 am PT
Would Discord be a suitable community home?
Discord can be accessed via your browser or Windows app that you download to your computer.
You can join other’s servers and/or create one of your own. Your server should be set up in the name of your business and using your picture or logo so that people can recognize you. You can create a variety of channels for sharing items you think your community would enjoy. (This makes it similar to the old G+ Collections)
The beauty of Discord is that you can do everything all in one place: texting, private video conversations, and sharing things of interest. And it is free and relatively easy to learn.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)