“Communicate A Better You and Get More Business“
February 11-2020 @ 9:00 am PT
Special guest Rodney Brace – Encourage engagement and get repeat business
Rodney Brace, CEO of Hyphen Tech Inc. spoke about his six products that have been developed to assist entrepreneurs in acquiring and staying in touch with their customers. He tells us that he has an affiliate program for those who have purchased his products.
The Six Pack – (Rodney says he’s looking for a name for this package)
- Talking Vcard – That sits on your phone and allows you to share your profile with smartphone users that you meet.
- webinarBLAZE – A platform for creating webinars – including Presentation, Chat, Collaboration Tool, Polls, Breakout Rooms, Whiteboard, Closed Captioning, Desktop Sharing, YT Video sharing,
- VmailBLAZE – Places a tab on your website that allows visitors to record an audio or video message to you.
- Audio Video Email – Platform that allows you to create a presentation to send to your customers that include an image, video, audio or text via email.
- VAPPSY – A mobile platform that allows you to collect video testimonials from your customers
- KwikiChat – A chatbot that can be added to your website that allows you to answer text questions in real-time that your visitors have.
Our Operating Principles:
* Relationships before business (LA)
* You can get everything in life & business if you help enough people get what they want (Zig Zigler)
* Be helpful – with no expectations (Bill)
* We stand for positive possibilities and keep an open mind (LA)
* We deliver our messages with integrity – we deliver what we say we will deliver (Nathan)
* We never sell anything we are not prepared to deliver impeccably (Sue)
* We exceed expectations (Alanna)
* MOZ Code – TAGFEE – Transparent, Authentic, Generous, Fun, Empathetic, Exceptional (Jay)
* We are respectful, cooperative and collaborative (David)
* Our sessions are comforting (Jivita)
* We are building community (Fred)
* We are having fun (Vivek)
* We share our discoveries (LA)
* We respect each other’s time and outside commitments (LA)